Thursday 22 December 2011

Park Life and Laps...

RH Speedwork by jules_perox at Garmin Connect - Details

Blimey!
Well that worked then!

Decided to do some RH laps to make up the 8 miles. Realised that I should really do some speedwork as well.
So plan was couple of laps warm up then lap fast lap slow x4.

Radio on, run round, like the park, no stoopid dogs - what's not to love?
Well the 'Speed' part of the workout actually! Felt like hardwork towards the third and fourth interval but again, I actually kinda, nearly enjoyed it..sort of...if I squinted really hard.

Well I'm enjoying it now; now that its finished!

And it wasn't really that mind numbing actually running laps either.

AND...I got a 6:05av at one point...creeping nearer that sub 6av!

So all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment