Friday 11 November 2011

Beaten...not stirred!

Langley School Run by jules_perox at Garmin Connect - Details

A cooler night tonight to be out running.
But thankfully MUCH drier than last weeks 'Swimathon!'

Went up the Wolvo Rd ok, nowt to write home about.
The run through Bearwood was good, but then the Thimblemill hill was VERY good for Rich...I should have been suspicious!

Long story short - he beat me home!
For the first time ever!
I had a stride out about a 3/4 mile out from home, next thing I knew he was there on my shoulder...and flying!
We then set about!
Flew down the one side street and just as Lil Mini was in sight he kicked, I followed but then went through a Bus Stop and a moments hesitation gave him the space!

Well done him mind..and check out the last .9 compared to the rest!

Good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment